My Downline Club

12.23.2009

Bidvertiser.com Post 1

I've started today to use bidvertiser.com. That would be the text ads you see to the right, plus of course the button. Until I change them, that is. So far, all I've managed to do is put up ads from three different places, but as I go along, I'll be constantly changing advertising to the most lucrative. I'm not going to go haywire with ads, that's not the purpose of this blog.
In keeping with the purpose of this blog, I've done some research into the websites I am evaluating, and I opened up a whole new can of worms. I don't know how relevant these numbers are to the potential of these sites to make someone (me, in this instance) money, but they are interesting, if for no other reason than to point out how hard it is to rate something objectively. Here is what I found using just urlworth.com- Helping webmasters understand their website value worth and domain value worth! Improve your pagerank and site traffic to beat your competition and make more money online! and websiteoutlook.com- Websiteoutlook is the perfect place to evaluate any website. Websiteoutlook is dedicated to finding all pertinent information that may pertain to your personal interest.
The biggest complaint I have is 'all pertinent information that may pertain to your personal interest' means the same as 'all information that pertains to your interests'.
I just don't like sloppy writing, unless it's by me.
So, here is all pertinent information that may pertain to our personal interest.

Of bidvertiser, urlworth says:
www.bidvertiser.com
Value: ($0)
Google Pagerank : [5]
Fake Pagerank : [No]
Alexa Rank : [2517]

while websiteoutlook says:
bidvertiser.com Estimated Worth $933188.2 USD
Title BidVertiser - Pay Per Click Advertising On Sites Of Your Choice.
Description Pay per click advertising - online advertising directly on sites of your choice, internet marketing solution for online advertisers. Webmasters make money online from your website or blog with text ads affiliate program.
Daily Pageview 425367
Daily Ads Revenue $1278.34

You see, I'm sure, the discrepency here. $0 Value to $933,188.2? 0 Daily Pageviews to 425,367? $0 Daily Ads Revenue to $1,278.34? Seems I'll have to start reviewing the website value websites next! Urlworth has a lot more information concerning IP address, ownership, start date, etc. if you're interested in that stuff.
To continue on, of peoplestring.com, urlworth says:
www.peoplestring.com
Value: ($38,720)
Daily Pageviews : [0]
Daily Ad Revenue : [0]

while websiteoutlook says:
peoplestring.com Estimated Worth $447701.7 USD
Title PeopleString
Description
Daily Pageview 203854
Daily Ads Revenue $613.29
with urlworth giving a value of $38,720, while websiteoutlook states $447,701.7

For hellohello.net we have by urlworth:
Value: ($3,630)
Daily Pageviews : [0]
Daily Ad Revenue : [0]

and by websiteoutlook:
hellohello.net Estimated Worth $63028.2 USD
Description This site is produced by HelloHello.Net - the best social networking portal
Daily Pageview 28308
Daily Ads Revenue $86.34

According to urlworth
websiteoutlook.com
Value: ($4,452,212)

According to websiteoutlook
urlworth.com Estimated Worth $12125.3 USD

According to websiteoutlook
websiteoutlook.com Estimated Worth $1.89 Million USD

According to urlworth
urlworth.com
Value: ($6,400)

No comments:

Post a Comment