My Downline Club

12.21.2009

Hellohello.net Post 1

Hellohello.net is my first choice to investigate. This link takes you to the page "You are referred by : darryllicht", which is my username there, just so you are aware that if you decide to sign on, it will be thru me and I'm not hiding anything. I already wrote two posts about this site, but I decided to delete them as I didn't have a good handle on the site or how to structure this blog and my investigations. Since every offer or site I visit is going to be different, I'll have to treat them so. This site is going to require some time to figure out, so I'll take some time and post the results. If you decide to sign on, please comment on your experience; I will report any money making oppurtunities in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment